- taking part in the Ayres House Studios, Wallingford, virtual and 'live' exhibition to Sunday 6th December
- running wreath decorating workshops on 8th December
- running a Christmas Tree Bunting workshop on 9th December
- one to one sewing sessions in the new year, and vouchers for these courses can be purchased as Christmas gifts
- I also have a number of refurbished sewing boxes for sale, please enquire if you’re interested.
I was lucky enough to study Fashion and Fabrics in my youth, and this led to a life-long love of sewing, along with interests in other arts and crafts.
Now working from a studio at Ayres House Studios, Wallingford, I am now able to concentrate my efforts, making art and crafting a larger part of my life.
My current drive is a simpler, more thoughtful life, using age-old skills and re-using, re-purposing, re-cycling where I can. The pandemic has certainly tested this drive!
Find out more via Facebook - BeccaLou Creates
and Instagram - @beccaloucreates
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org