Bicester - North & West
Furniture, Mixed Media, Multidisciplinary, Painting, Wood
ABOUT SHELLGROVE FARM VENUE
- Hot Drinks
- Delicious Cakes & Cookies
- Rural Views across the moors and beyond
- Optional rural walk around our 32 acre field (keep an eye out for: our bee hives, owl and kestrel boxes, roaming sheep, fallow deer and all the wonderful creatures rural Oxford has to offer)
ABOUT OUR ARTISTS
- Rustique Chairs: Rupert Stewart Cox restores chairs, benches, stools and baskets with colourful, fun designs to give a modern touch to antique pieces.
- Mary Stewart Cox is a watercolourist. Her works are inspired by the ever changing wonders of Mother Nature.
- Roots Homeware: A delightful range of handmade wall art using natural wood and paint.
Shellgrove Farm, Brill Road
Accessible for Wheelchairs, Open Studio, Refreshments, Parking
Opening Dates and Times