Kuka-me pieces are handmade in the UK from recycled gold and silver and conflict-free diamonds.
Many earrings are available as clip earrings or with posts.
All pieces are available in gold or silver.
All pieces can be made to order, so if the website says an item is sold out, please email us and we'll get right on it.
Reema Pachachi, jewellery designer and founder of Kuka-me.
- Graduate Central saint Martins School of Art and Design (BAHons)
- Graduate Royal College of Art (MA RCA)
- Former Creative Director of De Beers Diamond Jewellery
- Created two exclusive collections for Max Mara 2019
- Own store in Notting Hill Gate; sold to Harrods, Harvey Nicholls, Bergdorf Goodman and other international department stores.
- International judge for World Gold Council - Gold Jewellery Design Awards in China (4 years)
- International Judge De Beers Shining Light awards in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana (4 years)
- Visiting Professor of Jewellery at CSM 2006-2017.