Oxfordshire Artweeks annual membership for a calendar year
- Individuals and participants in small group and large groups £20 per person.
- Non participating member's who may not take part in the event every year but would like to remain on the mailing list: £20
- For businesses/non-selling groups (Schools / Charities / Community Groups / Guilds / Amateur Art Societies), a single membership payment of £20 is required.
Oxfordshire Artweeks exhibition entry fees for 2020 are:
- Solo Artist: exhibition entry fee £115
- Pair of Artists: exhibition entry fee £160.00
- Three Artists: exhibition entry fee £240
- Large group (4+ artists) exhibition entry fee (selling) £285
- Non-selling exhibition entry (schools/charities/art groups/colleges) £45
- Business/gallery entry £315
(see exhibition options for further details)
A limited number of bursaries will be available at the discretion of the Board. The Artweeks bursary scheme is to fund a free exhibition entry to enable young artists to participate in Artweeks. Bursary applications are accepted from artists aged up to age 25, should include an explanation of the artist’s financial situation and should be submitted by the end of October.