I will be exhibiting at 44 Blandford Avenue in a marquee alongside Philippa Norris (ceramicist), Lalage Allison (printmaker), Sue Doughty (jeweller), Judith Gussin (textile artist) and Dominic Harker (artist and printmaker).
We will be open on the following dates, 11am - 6pm:
Saturday 8th May
Sunday 9th May
Thursday 13th May
Friday 14th May
Saturday 15th May
Sunday 16th May
(please note that on these dates the rule of six will apply)
We have decided to also open on the following weekend, 11am - 6pm:
Saturday 22nd May
Sunday 23rd May
(eased restrictions - groups of up to thirty may meet up outside)
We hope that by opening on this last weekend this will ease pressure on the venue and make visitors feel more comfortable.
There is 2 hours free parking opposite the house.
The Blandford Avenue Marquee Covid Policy:
As a group of 6 six artists we propose to implement the following precautions against covid for ourselves and guests so that all can feel as secure as possible when visiting.
1. On arrival we will ask visitors to record their name, and phone number for track and trace.
2. We will provide hand disinfectant and request that visitors use it.
3. Artists and visitors are encouraged to wear face masks at all times even though this will be an outside venue.
4. Social distancing is appreciated (unless you are a family group).
5. A one way system will apply.
6. Seats will be available if you need to wait for entry into the marquee. There is a front and back garden so lots of space to spread out in
7. Visitor numbers will be restricted in accordance with government guidelines applicable at the time.
I'm a pet portrait and wildlife artist, specialising in colour pencil and pan pastel. I sell greeting cards and limited edition prints of my work, and I am available for bespoke commissions, too.
*** more images and information of new artwork for Oxford Artweeks coming soon! ***